SPRING IS JUST HERE
THE BED & BREAKFAST
IN THE VILLAGE
We welcome you at Masseria Santa Lucia, no doubt the bast location for your farm holidays in Molise.
At the heart of Agnone historic downtown, our B&B is located just on the cliff edge, with stunning views over High Molise.
Events in Agnone
- 22 Oct 2015Cheese Making Guided TourDuring the month of August in Agnone, the Di Pasquos Dairy will organize a series of tours in the basement of their store in Agnone. In the basement,...
- 24 Oct 2014Ndocciata Agnone 2014December 8th is getting close and like every year prepares Agnone prepares the town to its best to accommodate the many tourists with the heat of the...
Grandma Emma Recipes
- 21 Nov 2014Cancelle (Ferratelle)In Molise ferratelle (waffles) are also called cancelle. They can be historically traced back to the Crustulum, a cake eaten at the times of the ancient Romans. They too are cooked using a mold made of steel or cast iron, like waffles in Abruzzo. The cast gives its shape to the waffles, often with cross […]...
- 06 Nov 2014Panna CottaAn easy-to-go dessert that always delights. It can be topped with caramel, hot chocolate or fruit marmelade. It’s up to you to choose. INGREDIENTS For eight people 800 gr of whipping cream 160/170 gr of sugar 15 gr of gelatine foils (about 2 foils) DIRECTIONS Bring the milk and the sugar to boiling temperature. Then […]...
- 06 Nov 2014CagiunittiThese are fried donuts, made of a pastry shell and stuffed with a filling of chestnuts, dark chocolate, almonds and candied fruit. A perfect recipe for this time of the year when chestnuts are abundant and extremely tasty. INGREDIENTS FOR THE DOUGH 450 g of flour 150 g of sugar 80 g of butter 2 […]...
1Excellence certified by Tripadvisor 2016
2Grandma Emma CuisineYour meals are cooked by the owner, with top attention when choosing the most genuine and local products. They’re often produced in the farm garden. 100% organic.
3The PoolDuring the warm season, Masseria Santa Lucia offers a great and panoramic swimming pool. The guests at Borgo San Pietro too have access to the pool as long as they want. No extra costs!.
4The diffuse hotel in MoliseWith our Bed&Breakfast in town and the agriturismo in the countryside we’re unique at offering you the fullest experience of travel to Agnone, a perfect blend in Molise of unspoiled nature, long history and ancient traditions.
Still need more?